Student Dress Code
In order to have the safest, and most productive educational environment for all of our students, we have implemented a student dress code.
- Students dress appropriately every day for the school environment. All clothing appropriately covers the body.
- Undergarments are not worn as outer wear for male or female students.
- Hooded sweatshirts (“hoodies”) are only to be worn as outerwear.
- Skirts, skorts, dresses, pants, capris, and shorts are appropriate for girls and are the appropriate length (end of finger tips length).
- Closed-toed shoes are encouraged to avoid injuries and accidents.
- Shirts are worn with sleeves. Girl sleeveless shirts must be 3 fingers wide; no halters or razor back style
- Shorts and pants are worn at waist level and are the appropriate length (end of finger tips length).
- Neither flip-flops nor slides may not be worn at any time. Headgear may not be worn except for religious reasons.
- Belts are encouraged as sagging pants are not allowed.
- Students do not wear frayed or torn jeans.
- Leggings/jeggings may be worn with a shirt that is finger tips length.
- T-shirts must be appropriate and may not display abusive, suggestive, or profane language; symbols of illegal substances; or any other words, symbols or slogans that disrupt the learning environment. Such displays may not be worn on clothing or jewelry.